Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"let past be past..." is it as easy assaying it out??? If u ask mi my and is yes n no...
If things that r not that important,of course I will let oy be a past...
But if the thing is very important...I will remember it for life...
should I giv up or continue wat I am doing now??? Honestly...I don't no wats ---is thinking n does ---has someone ---like...I am now having a very mix feeling...don't no wat to do...
N sch had start...homework plus things like that,I hav alot of stress...maybe some of u will say that ' y don't u just forget --- n carry on with ur life?!' I really hope I can do that but the thing is that I doesn't no how!!! N can someone kindly teach mi how to release stress?

posted by kadenxy on Tuesday, January 18, 2011