Saturday, January 15, 2011
Long time never post le...haizz...quite stress this few days cause now I am already worried about my EOY result n even my N-level...n also scared that I donno wat to do for D&T.
I had a weird dream yesterday nite...a dream that affect mi n Im thinking of it for the whole day...thinking of it whether is true anot...but people say that wat happen in the dream will be reverse in the real life n I really hope that it will happen to my this dream...but I still hope that I can dream of the same dream but it's like a later part of it,but still I hope it's nt real...
Nowadays people r getting sick...n taking MC...do rest well n drink more water...don't force urself to do something when u know u can't do it due to ur sickness, OKAY??? ;P
posted by kadenxy on Saturday, January 15, 2011