Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Haha just now morning found out that I'm goig for OBS!!! Yu hoooo!!! But I'm still a little bot scared cause it's at least a 3 day camp n I'm gonna be home sick n miss everyone...n another thing is that it's very near Spec course...so,I gonna do my time management properly.
Exams r coming near n I don't really understand my physics...haizzz...gonna get help from some other teacher...
Hope that all my wishes will come true n life will be much more easy n organised cause currently my life is controlled by sch homework/activity n CCA...hope it will resume after Friday...



I don't no y... But I feel jealous the pass few weeks when they r close together...is it normal to be jealous...or am I thinking too much???or is it a form of concern or something???WTH!!!another to worried n think about...someone help mi!!!

posted by kadenxy on Wednesday, April 13, 2011