Monday, October 10, 2011

Yesterday, I found out that I hav the symptoms of contracting the first stage of diabetes…n today, I realised I hav slight depression…honestly,I'm very scared…I'm afraid that I might die…I'm afraid that if I tell people I've slight depression they might keep a distance away from mi and treat mi like a crazy person…it all started because of studies, relastionships, family n my health…
I don't understand y my family treat mi in his way…from my view, I treat them better than my brothers…but when I talk with a little irrittated feeling,my mom told mi off…but when my brother shout at her she say nothing…
I always feel that I'm extra…I don't belong to this world…
Do u no I created this blog because of u? I thought I could record down every happy n womderful moments that we hav…but in the end… there is alot of this that I wanted to say to u n do for u… but u actually say that I'm irritating…honestly, I feel jealous when u r too close with other guys.I know u don't like the feeling…but y don't u giv mi one more chance? Y DID U BREAK THE PROMISE THAT U HAV MADE?!
难道你还不明白我对你的爱?
Is this my fate? What did I do to deserve all this?WAT?!
Who cares for mi???no one…

posted by kadenxy on Monday, October 10, 2011