Thursday, March 29, 2012

I guess this few nights im going to bed with two swollen eyes :'(
Im a 15 year old teenager. I do nid encouragement. I do nid to know the truth. I do nid people's trust. I do nid love… i no my jokes arent funny. I no i doesnt hav a nice features. I no im ugly. I no im useless. I no i hav no talent. I no i dont look strong/muscular. I no i cannot do well in my studies. I no im bad in love. I no i hav a thin skin. I no im very irritating. I no i dont deserve u. But… i want to no the truth…
I hav many thoughts on u, but i dont post it on twitter or facebook because people might no it. I didnt even spoke to my friends about it. I did all this because i dont wan to break our promises, i dont wan u to get into trouble… but u always think that my friend is very gossip n hav a big mouth…but they r actually not the one who tells off my secret…simply because they no nothing

posted by kadenxy on Thursday, March 29, 2012